Friday 13 January 2012

Inspirational Magazine Covers

This magazine cover is good because it has an appealing celebrity (Mila Kunis) on the front while also having a good colour scheme that is bold & catches the eye because of the yellow masthead with the bold, white subtitles.

I like this magazine cover because it has one of my favourite artists, Amy Winehouse on it. The magazine also has a simple but effective layout to it which I like.
I like this magazine cover because it is appealing to the eye, I like how the magazine cover features three artists with different styles of music, Jessie J being the main attraction as she is a woman. I personally like this magazine cover because of Arcade Fire. The 'Q Magazine' logo is also an appealing logo.
I like this magazine cover because the colour scheme is bold. I also like the theme of the magazine because it is different to the 'typical' magazine design. The picture of The Foo Fighters is also appealing to me because they are a band that I like. The fact that the featured interview with Dave Grohl is about his time in Nirvana also makes me like this cover.
I like this magazine cover because the writing is small, but is easy to read with the masthead being clear & bold as it is a different colour from the rest of the cover. The picture of Kurt Cobain is a good picture & also reminds me of the famous album cover for the album 'Nevermind'.
This magazine cover is good because it has an original font that creates a vintage feel to the cover. The magazine also has a washed out colour scheme which I like because this is my favourite colour scheme. I like the picture of Chris Martin too.
I like this magazine cover because it is alternative to other magazine covers. It uses a good colour scheme & I like how the picture of The Vaccines is in greyscale. The pink masthead & general font is good because it makes it stand out from other magazines.
I like this magazine cover because it has a neutral colour scheme that doesn't stand out too much while also appealing to the male market because it has Katy Perry in her underwear & bra. I like the fonts used in the 'Rolling Stone' magazine because the whole magazine has a vintage feel to it while using modern articles with huge personalities in the music industry.
I really like this magazine cover because it is retro & uses a very basic layout trying to expose George Michael's face. I like the fact that the picture is the main focus point on this cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment