Monday 16 January 2012

My Preferred Fashion


This is the type of fashion that I like because it is vintage & it is positive. The shirts are making a bold statement & are one of the first things that you will look at on this photo because of the boldness of the theme they are styled around. George Michael's hair is just simply amazing & I aspire to have it.

I like this fashion because it is using ideas for a winter fashion, also mixing ideas for a summer fashion with it. I also love the red hair that this model has. The whole colour scheme works well I personally believe.

I really like this model because she is combining many styles & eras together. The colour scheme also works very well in my opinion. While I absoutely love the red & white cardigan. I also really like the tone of this girls hair.
H&M, H&M, Asos
I like this models fashion because he is wearing a really nice woolen jumper. I also like the combination of jeans & shoes as they mix really well to make a good winter look. I also like the sunglasses as they create a contrast & I like contrast.

Although this is a football shirt from the 1960's I like it because it is vintage & it has a nice colour scheme to it. If it was added with some skinny jeans then it would look really good.

I really like this fashion sense, it is probably my favourite because it is retro & it is bright. I like the general colour scheme of the trousers used on all of these people. I also like the different shirts used here because it creates a nice summer feel while also contrasting different personalities in this picture. I like all of the shoes used in this picture because they work well with the denim trousers.

I really like Big Sean's fashion sense because it is based all around vintage denim. However it also combines a modern hip-hop look into it which I like. I especially like the denim jacket & the gold chain. This is because they work very well together as they create a vintage feel to the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Good initial research Luke, giving a sense of your interests and thinking.
    you need to post your more detailed analysis of 3 music covers, contents and double page spreads.
    MN

    ReplyDelete