Friday 13 January 2012

My Favourite Artists

Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse is my favourite artist of all time because I think that her voice along with her style was different from anybody else's. I also loved her because of her cutting edge lifestyle & I think she is a good person to idolise because of her mistakes. Therefore I won't touch drugs because of how it all ended for her.

This is my favourite song by Amy Winehouse. It is called 'Love Is A Losing Game'.





Nirvana
I love Nirvana because of the impact that they created on music, especially Kurt Cobain. I think that their style was original as it wasn't manufactured to be anything. It was just 3 guys who wrote music. I also love Nirvana's lyrics because of the deep but sometimes random topics that Kurt Cobain would write about.





This is one of my favourite Nirvana songs 'About A Girl'.




Wham!
Wham are my favourite duo of all time. This is because they are just so fun to listen to & their music makes me feel happy when I listen to it. I love their fashion sense as I love vintage/retro fashion. This is my favourite type of fashion to look at.



This is my favourite Wham! song of all time. It is just quite simply amazing. It is called 'Wham! Rap (Enjoy What You Do)'.




Birdy
I love Birdy because of how well she plays the piano. This is because I love the piano so I love to learn her songs on it. I also love how her debut album was full of covers yet she still turned it into her own music. I think her fashion sense is good too because she likes knitted cardigans.



My favourite Birdy song 'People Help The People'. The piano introduction is inspiring.




The Vaccines
I love The Vaccines because they are an easy band to listen to. Their album 'What Do You Expect From The Vaccines?' is absolutely brilliant.



This is one of my favourite songs by The Vaccines. It is called 'Family Friend'.







There are many other artists that I like such as:
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Arctic Monkeys
  • Otis Redding
  • Dionne Bromfield
  • Joe Purdy
  • The Beatles
  • Ben Howard
  • Bob Marley
  • Foo Fighters
  • Two Door Cinema Cub
I basically will listen to any music around.

1 comment:

  1. Luke, you have really diverse music tastes and era's, a magzine like Q is therefor more suitable as that covers a wide range of styles and decades.

    Your next task will be to analyse Q magazines to see their style.

    Remember to embed the schedule onto your blog and set yourself targets so you can track your progress.

    ReplyDelete